The kids are off to another sleepover with Aunt Bethany. They are loving this situation. They had so much fun packing all of their stuff (way too much for a 1 night outing) and counting down the minutes until Aunt Bethy would be here to pick them up.
I helped Beth get the stuff out to the car and gave the\ kids the run down of dos and don'ts and the lecture on being good. As I finished up and shut the door Katelyn says (under her breath and with attitude), "Ok Mom, but you're not going to be there."
How do they learn it so fast?
Another one:
Tonight when I was making dinner, Katelyn said "I don't want that. I want some macaroni and cheese." I told her that she could eat what I made, but she knew better... "I'll just ask Bethany to make me some because she always do's what I want."
This time I'm not as nervous about them being gone and I'm going to enjoy my peace and quiet and uninterrupted sleep. Yay for me!
4 comments:
Glad you've seen the light and can enjoy a night away from the kids. ;)
They are way cuter and sweeter after some time away.
Your so lucky. You will get to where you actually enjoy a night for just you and Jason. Besides, they are in great hands!
I bet they just had a blast!!! it was a nice break for you I am sure!
That is so funny! Love the attitude. I'll bet you do, too! Haha Hope you had a super night!
Post a Comment