Friday, January 30, 2009

Jacob Says

I say "sometimes that happens." a lot.

For example:
"Mom, my tower just fell over."
"Well, sometimes that happens."

"A boy wouldn't let me play with him at recess."
"Oh, I'm sorry. But sometimes that happens."

Well, today I got it right back at me. Jake and I went to Walmart. There were a few times in the store that Jake acted up, and I let him know that I wasn't exactly happy with him. When we got to the car this conversation happened...

Jake: Mom, was I good or naughty at Walmart?
Me: Well, Jake you were pretty good, but there were some times when you were kind of naughty.
Jake: Yeah, I was a little naughty. But mom sometimes that happens.

I had to laugh. It was pretty cute and clever.

Here's the sledding pictures from this past week

IMG_6622IMG_6629
IMG_6641IMG_6653

IMG_6647

IMG_6657

IMG_6659

3 comments:

Teri said...

That's a pretty funny little boy you've got. :)

Michelle Thompson said...

Kids are so great. They are straight forward and honest and always keep us in line.

Brenda said...

Those dang kids, they'll get you every time! Smart boy!

Email me at:

kjbischoff@yahoo.com